Saturday, January 19, 2013

Nail Polish!

My obsession with nail polish is neverending and i always have an excuse to buy more. I'm always re-painting my nails. I just can't get enough!LOL. Some Brands I've come to love are The Kardashian Kolors, Sephora by OPI, and Essie.I'd love to try Butter London one day, too! I prefer to wear darker nail polishes, but during the summer I'll make an acception for lighter colors! Here are some of my favorites nail polishes:

Kardashian Kolors!
Kourt is Red-y for a Ped-y                    Khloe had a Little Lam Lam 
Kardashian Kolor        Khloe had a little lam lam. Fun color! 

    Sephora by OPI Metro Chic             OPI My Private Jet
      Nail of the week: Sephora by OPI Metro Chic. These pretty nails are not mine, but this picture comes closest to how this looks on my nails in office lighting.  OPI My Private Jet
Butter London Gobsmacked         Essie Bahama Mama
                                                      
Gobsmacked - Butter London. Who else wants this!?    Essie Bahama Mama

Essie Turquoise and Cacos            Essie A Crewed Interest


Essie Turquoise & Caicos     a crewed interest -essie



Essie Topless and Barefoot         Essie Smokin Hot


Essie "topless and barefoot"    Essie Smokin Hot...dark purple tinged charcoal grey creme





2 comments: