Friday, January 18, 2013

Winter Must-Haves

Winter is finally here and it's time to pull out those huge sweaters, scarfs, boots, coats, and mittens. I always imagine winter as being pure white, everything covered in snow. People would wear red, just like the cardinals hiding in the trees. School would be canceled and everyone would sit inside in front of the fireplace, sipping hot chocolate, and cuddling. While I can't bring the snow to life, I can bring cute style. Here are some of my favorite pieces to wear when the going gets cold:


BURGUNDY, my favorite color of red :)
Chunky oxblood sweaters.                         red shirt and cute boots!
 Fun sweaters..
sweater!oversized sweater
                            

Fur always looks super warm, and super chic, too! Faux fur, of course :)
 
 Comfy and cute for fall
The boots and the scarf....in love.
front lace boots                cute.

Frankie Sandford!
 Frankie Sandford       Scarf! & not to mention her owl ring!

   
This plaid scarf completely reminds me of winter..

Winter scarf

chunky knits






No comments:

Post a Comment