Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Little Things

Whenever I pick out an outfit, I always think adding something small that makes it yours, or "complete" makes it a better outfit. It could be the newest nail polish you bought, a certain bag, a piece of jewelry, or anything that inspires you. Personally, I love adding jewelry to my oufits to make it my own. Cuffs, watches, necklaces, rings, you name it! Especially when I pile on the necklaces or bracelets, I love it!

A couple bracelets I love!

A skull cuff from Urban Outfitters..I just bought this and am in love!
Double Skull Bangle Bracelet  #UrbanOutfitters     love! turquoise, studs, and a skull!
 From Urban Outfitters as well...Double faced watch..so chic!
 my double face watch.            Love the watch!!!   This watch is so pretty!

I love piling bracelets!
 I just fell in love           .
   
  
   Rings! I love skulls ....:)
Double Skull Ring  #UrbanOutfitters       Awesome

Anthropolgie! love the color!
Anthropologie Aged Leaf Ring    thin stacked rings Stacked rings!


  I'm not a huge fan of short necklaces, so I tend to go for longer ones!
 Geometric Bib Necklace ++ Laura Lombardi          Abigail's Vision Crystal Necklace  Love this stone!


   More Skulls!                                   How cute is this necklace?
                                                                    Gimme Gimme!
OBEY Destroyer Necklace              Pinned Image

  WHERE CAN I GET ONE OF THESE?     
Pinned Image               These are so pretty!

I usually don't wear earrings, except for pearl studs, so that's why they're not on here!




2 comments:

  1. That jwellery is amazing, especially the watch pendant, its so pretty! Stacked rings are so edgy as well

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the stackable rings picture? those rings are sooo cute!!

    www.maryjanett.blogspot.com
    xox

    ReplyDelete